Friday, February 16, 2007

Parental skills needed.

Some people do not deserve to have children, it's just that simple.
From today's quality paper, The Sun

"FOUR cruel women forced two sobbing children to fight each other — and made a sick home video of it, shocked magistrates heard.

The seven-minute tape, found by social workers, shows a crying boy of two being hit in the face by his three-year-old sister. The laughing adults, all from the same family, are heard telling him, “Don’t be a wimp and a faggot” and urging him to retaliate.

The terrified boy tries to hide his head in a sofa — but the women tell his sister to punch him again.

The boy sobs, “No, I don’t want to” and the girl begs to go to the toilet. But as soon as she returns she is urged to attack again and the fight goes on until one woman says “that’s enough”.

A relative alerted social workers when she saw the film — and staff called in police. The women, all aged between 19 and 49 and from Plymouth, told cops it was a play fight and would be “character-building”.

One said: “I couldn’t see any harm in toughening them up.”

The women, who cannot be named, admitted child cruelty at Plymouth Magistrates Court. Sentencing was adjourned for reports. Social workers are now working with the family to ensure the children’s safety"

I would dearly like to practice some 'toughening up' on them and see how they like it.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Kav said...

Oh Jesus, those bitches. My knuckles are gone white, I'm clenching my fists so hard.

11:48 a.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

How any 'mother' can subject her children to violence and upset and not even think it might be wrong is staggering. It just beggers belief.

12:07 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are many sick people in the World. I only hope the children will not be returned to their mother. What else goes on that was not video taped ?
Like that Irish couple from last year that returned their adopted baby because they had their own child after, some people should not be allowed have kids .

1:24 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

I remember that Mac Dara, horrible. Poor little tyke, they treated him like an unwanted puppy.

1:55 p.m.  
Blogger Sam, Problem-Child-Bride said...

These women don't just need to learn parental skills. They need to learn human-being skills. I don't know why I'm extra shocked that they're women. Perhaps I shouldn't be, but I am.

God, the poor wee things.

4:38 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

It's because we expect women to have some bloody compassion and are ultra sickened when they don't.
I can't imagine anyone forcing two babies to fight and if the mother of either chld was there she deserves a good Johnny Logan.*




* Kick in the gee.

5:44 p.m.  
Blogger Janejill said...

something similar happened to me a long time ago - it has taken till now to understand that some people do have personality disorders and just cannot see the world in a sane and humane way ; no defense at all, just helped me a bit to get my head around it

11:36 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sick f*ckers.

1:09 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home