Friday, July 20, 2007

A glum Friday.



It's one thing to be awakened by a clap of thunder so loud I thought my number was up, quite another to have to go out in it. But go out into it I must, as the gym won't do my weights for me.
Because of the never ending abuse I get on a Friday about my one true fetish, I have-with a heavy heart- decided to suspend all photos of my peachy nipply ginger lovegod until further notice. It's not right, I know, but what can I do? This way I know I'll win you lot over to his comely charms. You wait and see, first you'll wonder, 'what's wrong? I feel odd? Like something's missing in my life.'
Then you'll stop sleeping so well, the fitter among you will suddenly find it hard to dredge up your competitive spirit, beer drinkers will find their beverages bitter and metallic tasting, the mothers among you will find yourselves idly playing games with your children, but with one ear cocked for the ginger whipser on the wind. Men will whimper in their sleep. Maroon will drink Kir and sing a sad lament.
Oh ye feckless lot, you mark my words. It will only be a matter of weeks when the realisation hits you all square between the kisser.
What was once a beautiful Friday, filled with a ginger snowglob of bobbling manhood has now been reduced to nothing more than the start of another tedious drink filled weekend.
Where is the love? Where is the dream of peachy perfection.

I hope you're all happy!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sitting in an office full of large windows looking out on dark grey/green skies with spectacular thunder an lightening, monsoon type rain and a local flood warning - and you show me David Hasselhof - that really is the straw that breaks the camel's back - ugh! There is only one way for this weekend to go now - up!
p.s. I have yesterday been given a little stocky long haired ginger kitten - so now I have my very own ginga. I think he might grow into a bruiser.

12:27 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Not just the Hoff, the Hoff with puppies.
Does your new cat have large feet? What are you going to call him? Eeee I do like kittens, most amusing to watch, but then they tun into large cats that follow you about the house complaining about doors being closed and so on.

I really do have to go to the gym.

12:33 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

The Hoff with Chinese fighting dog puppies... bet he wouldn't pose like that with two of the adult dogs!

12:43 p.m.  
Blogger Megan McGurk said...

Not the Hoff!
Bring back Ginger Fridays, FMC.
I can take it.

1:33 p.m.  
Blogger Mayrasmom said...

I cna't believe I'm typing this, but yes yes yes , I'll take bizarro ginger pics any day over the hoff. I'm sure you're not surprised.
-Kath

1:41 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He has large feet and they don't match his ginger coat, they're a sort of dusty grey colour, like he's dipped his feet in dust. Has quite a large head for a kitten and china blue eyes. I'm in love already. The guy who gave him to me has already named him John! I ask ya, John for a cat. I might have to change that. I might have to call him Boris.

2:07 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Boris, very good solid name, I like it.

Well well well, you lot, no love for the Hoff eh?
Well too bad! Ye have mock-eth me and sneer-eth for weeks over my gingerlove god, and he won't be mock-eth no longer!
Suffer, suffer the HOFF!

3:05 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss the ginger already. Well, I'm married to one, so I have my own to look at everyday, but I miss the pictures. Variety being the spice of life and all that...it's usually the high point of my Friday...

8:10 p.m.  
Blogger Old Knudsen said...

I came here looking for gingers and I found Hasselhoff with his dick stuck in a dog excellent.

8:11 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

Metafit, waht about the song? Does that not tickle your fany some>
OK, were it not for those Shar pei pups we could be struck blind.

6:56 p.m.  
Blogger charmingly ardent said...

Matter of weeks, hell you say! One look at ole Hass there and I'm ready for Gingy. Bring back the Gingy!
Gingy!
Gingy!

11:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home