Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Petition against the dog ban.

No point in me waffling on about it if I'm not prepared to put my beautifully shod foot where my big mouth is. So here.


"Dear Friends,

I have just read and signed the online petition:

"Citizens against Dog ban "

hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition
service, at:

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/anvil999/

I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might
agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider
signing yourself.

Best wishes,

fatmammycat"

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Megan McGurk said...

Thanks for the link, FMC. After emailing the DCC the reply I received earlier today was the formal press release about the policy. In essence, a form letter which addressed none of the concerns in my letter.
Typical.

10:38 p.m.  
Blogger fatmammycat said...

They're attempting a fob, but this shit ain't over. No ma'am.

10:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home